You're currently on:
Find out more »
Last Updated: February 21, 2012
Your Privacy is Protected
We know that what you buy from us is nobody's business but your own. We value your privacy and are committed upholding the highest standards of privacy protection.
- We ship all your orders in discreet boxes, at no extra charge
- Any correspondence from us will only have the initials "HDIS" on the outside
- We will never sell your name, phone number, or any personal information to anyone. Ever!
- We will never share your name or personal information, except when compelled by law enforcement
HDIS complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996. HIPAA's Privacy Rules requires disclosure of our privacy practices regarding your health information. Our Notice of Privacy Practice provides detailed information about how we may use and disclose your protected health information to carry out treatment, payment or health care operations and for other purposes that are permitted or required by law. It also describes your rights to access and control your protected health information.
Personal Information You Provide
We collect personally identifiable information, including name, phone number, addresses, and email address, when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, such as processing an order or sending a catalog.
Other Information We Collect
Your use of our websites provides us with information that is automatically collected by analytical software. We use this information to monitor website performance and to improve your online experience. This data may include information about:
- How you got to our websites: search queries you entered on search engines and links from other websites
- What you did on on our websites: pages you viewed, products you purchased
- Your internet connection and computer system: your internet protocol (IP) address, your web browser, the operating system of your computer or mobile device
We go to extreme lengths to ensure the security of the information you send us electronically. Read more about our website security.
Children Under 18
This website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18.