You're currently on:
TENA Extra Protective Underwear
• INSTADRI SKIN-CARING SYSTEM™ improves surface dryness, promoting healthier skin.
• SOFT, CLOTH-LIKE MATERIAL feels as comfortable as underwear.
• HEAVY PROTECTION UNDERWEAR with Superabsorbent microbeads for advanced leakage protection where it’s needed most.
• ADVANCED LEAKAGE PROTECTION with premium absorbent core promotes dryness.
• STANDING GATHERS for effective leakage protection provide wearer security and comfort.
• GENTLE WAIST ELASTIC allows pants to pull on and off just like underwear. No buttons or belts.
• TEAR AWAY SIDES for easy, convenient removal.
• LEG CUFFS ensure a comfortable, body-close fit.
UPGRADE: New Body-Close Fit™ design moves with the body for more comfort and greater wearer dignity.
• Latex free
Tried LOTS of others!! Review by Corny
I have Multiple Sclerosis & bladder problems are a very common symptom & I have it. Pads used to do the job, but I've graduated to Tena Underwear now. I know I will appreciate home delivery as will my husband!!! (Posted on 12/10/12)
Ahead of the pack Review by voni
Excellent product. I've used these for my mom. However they are very had to find in the Large size and impossible to find in the Extra Large size. I wish the large had a bit more room in hip area, then they would be perfect. (Posted on 12/13/11)
Wonderful Product Review by IndyGirl
For some reason Tena undergarments are not widely available in the Indianapolis area and I love ordering from HDIS! These garments are wonderful! The fit is good and they are more comfortable than any other brand out there! Thank you HDIS!! (Posted on 4/28/11)
Five star product! Review by Amazing Grace
I luv, luv, luv Tena brand products. It is hard to find these in larger sizes except from HDIS. I use extra-larges and they are wonderful. I have used just about every other brand and none can hold a candle to TENA. (Posted on 2/17/11)
Good Product Review by Deb
Real good absorbency and comfortable. Tried several brands before settling on this one. (Posted on 11/26/10)
good product Review by Cara
I have tried every product on my mom that I could find. These are far more absorbent. She is a little wide in the hips even though she weighs very little. They did not leak out of the sides as other brands did. Most of the stores in our area are not carrying them to my dismay. (Posted on 9/30/10)
very good Review by labmom
very good, only one "accident" with small leakages. Adsorbs very quickly and are very comfortable. almost don't know that I am wearing anything. No odor problems. Also like the new ultImate thin pads (regular length).
(Posted on 7/15/10)
Extra Leaks Review by Livonia
The fit was not good and they leaked on the sides and especially out the back when lying down. (Posted on 6/21/10)
Please add your own review
You're reviewing: TENA Extra Protective Underwear
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $24.99