Admin Note: content is managed via XML and CMS Blocks
Life at HDIS
At HDIS, we spend busy, meaningful days helping our customers find solutions that solve problems and enable them to live their lives to the fullest. We pride ourselves on our passion for customer care and the positive, friendly work environments that allows all of our employees to be the best that we can be. We work together as a team to challenge ourselves to do it better each and every day.
You could be the one who helps someone feel confident and secure by helping them find the perfect product. You could be the one who packed her sample just so she would be sure it was what she needed. You could be the one who really listened and was able to offer caring advice.
For the sixth consecutive year, HDIS was named one of the Top Workplaces in St. Louis, Missouri, an honor given out by the St. Louis Post Dispatch.
Why work at HDIS
- We Nurture Individual TalentsWe nurture individual talents through our robust training program and ongoing development.
- Employee RecognitionWe recognize people who treat our customers with the same compassion and caring that we offer to members of our own family.
- Promote from Within We recognize individual talents and help people develop to their fullest potential. 2/3 of our Managers have been promoted from within.
- Community Involvement We offer unique benefits such as Caring Day to give back to the community, and company-wide volunteer opportunities.
- Sustainable Growth For over 30 years, we have shown strong year over year growth. The upcoming year offers excitement and growth at HDIS.
- Comprehensive Benefits We offer paid holidays, vacation and personal time. We also offer a 401k matching program and bonus opportunities throughout the company.
|Customer Service and Sales Representative||Olivette, Missouri|
|Bilingual Customer Service and Sales Representative||Olivette, Missouri|
|Marketing Associate Manager||Olivette, Missouri|
|Documentation Representative||Olivette, Missouri|
|Medical Biller||Olivette, Missouri|
|Day & Evening Shift Warehouse Associates||Olivette, Missouri|
|Customer Care Representative||Olivette, Missouri|
Each day, each call I take, is another chance to help improve somebody's life. Not only do I get to help make someone's life better, I do so in a very encouraging environment
I really appreciate the approachable nature of management. I feel like I am being listened to, and that makes a huge difference in how I approach my job.
I LOVE our customers and the people here are very friendly. There are also many opportunities for growth. This is my first time having a job that I love coming to EVERYDAY!