Dr. Hess Eczema Skin Moisturizer, 4oz tube
Dr. Hess' Skin Moisturizer has been used for years to nourish and soften dry, damaged skin. Its roots go back to 1893 when Dr. Gilbert Hess originally formulated his famous ointment.
Dr. Hess' Skin Moisturizer has been used for years to nourish and soften dry, damaged skin. Its roots go back to 1893 when Dr. Gilbert Hess originally formulated his famous ointment. Today, we use many of the same ingredients that have worked for over 100 years to hydrate the skin.
Includes natural ingredients to target dry, distressed skin including Colloidal Oatmeal and Chamomile. 4oz. tube.
- Lanolin: locks existing moisture into the skin and absorbs additional moisture from the air around it
- Beeswax: a humectant known to form a layer of hydration on the skin
- Colloidal Oatmeal: can serve as a skin protectant. It has the ability to attract moisture to the skin and to form a protective barrier
- Chamomile: a skincare herb suitable for all skin types. As it is so strongly anti-inflammatory, it is particularly suited to sensitive skins that are prone to inflammation.
- Vitamin E: provides the skin with necessary moisture as well as antioxidants for intense
Paraben, Sulfate, BPA and Phthalate-Free
Directions: For best results, gently massage into dry areas of the skin.
Ingredients: Water, Petrolatum, Octyl Palmitate, Lanolin Anhydrous, Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax, Propylene Glycol, Capric/Caprilyc Triglycerides, Ceterayl Alcohol, GMS, Colloidal Oatmeal, Chamomile Extract, Jojoba Oil, Paraffin Wax, Phoenoxyethanol, Emulgin B2, Olive Oil, Peg 100 Stearate, Ultrez 10, Vitamin E, Na2 (EDTA)