Metamucil Fiber Capsules
Digestive system making you feel sluggish? Start by taking Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber Capsules every day to trap & remove the waste that weighs you down* , so you feel lighter and more energetic** .
Digestive system making you feel sluggish? Start by taking Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber Capsules every day to trap & remove the waste that weighs you down* , so you feel lighter and more energetic** . Metamucil is the only leading brand made with Psyllium Fiber^, a plant-based fiber that helps promote digestive health* . It also helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels* and lower cholesterol†.
- FEEL WHAT LIGHTER FEELS LIKE by trapping and removing the waste that weighs you down by making Metamucil a part of your daily fiber routine.*
- TRAPS AND REMOVES THE WASTE THAT WEIGHS YOU DOWN. Metamucil works by helping you feel lighter and more energetic**.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS. Taking Metamucil every day helps you maintain healthy blood sugar levels.*
- PROMOTES HEART HEALTH BY LOWERING CHOLESTEROL. Taking Metamucil every day helps you lower your cholesterol.†
- EASY TO TAKE IN ANY SITUATION. Metamucil’s simple sugar free capsules are easy to take on the go.
- PLANT BASED NATURAL PSYLLIUM FIBER. Metamucil is the only leading brand that contains plant-based psyllium fiber^ that helps promote digestive health and regularity.*
HOW TO TAKE METAMUCIL: (For adults 12 years and older). Swallow 1 capsule at a time and take in an upright position. HOW MUCH TO TAKE: The psyllium husk fiber in Metamucil helps support:
- DIGESTIVE HEALTH* by promoting regularity - 2 to 5 capsules up to 4 times per day
- HEART HEALTH† by lowering cholesterol - 5 capsules up to 4 times per day
- HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS* take before each meal - 5 capsules 4 times per day
NEW USERS: Start with one serving per day; gradually increase to desired daily intake. You may experience changes in bowel habits / minor bloating, as your body adjusts to increased fiber intake.
ALLERGY ALERT: This product may cause allergic reactions in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
NOTICE: Take this product with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid. Taking without enough liquid may cause choking. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing.
BEFORE USING this dietary supplement ask your doctor if you
- are considering using this product as part of a cholesterol lowering program
- are using medication to control your blood sugar levels
- have recently experienced abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for two weeks
STOP USING this dietary supplement and ask a doctor if constipation lasts more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Bulk-forming fibers like psyllium husk may affect how well medicines work. Take this product at least 2 hours before or after medicines.
*These states have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, tread, cure or prevent any disease. *
† Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult serving of Metamucil Powder has 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber. One serving of Metamucil Fiber capsules have at least 1.8 grams of soluble fiber.
**Survey of 291 adults who self-reported that they felt lighter and more energetic after completing the Metamucil Two Week Challenge.