UTI pain is not like ordinary pain. It’s not a headache after a long stressful day or sore muscles after exercise. It’s an unbearable, burning, intense pain that can ruin more than your mood. As you wait for your doctor’s appointment, take AZO Urinary Pain Relief Maximum Strength at the first sign of UTI pain, and feel better fast! 12 tablets per box.
- Contains more of the active ingredient per tablet to provide fast, maximum strength relief of urinary pain, burning and urgency.
- Proven to go directly to the site of discomfort and provides relief in as little as 20 minutes — right where it hurts, unlike general pain relievers.
Active Ingredients: Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride (the #1 ingredient prescribed by doctors and recommended by pharmacists specifically for urinary discomfort, something that general pain relievers with acetaminophen or ibuprofen do not contain.)
Inactive ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, pregelatinized cornstarch, hypromellose, povidone croscarmellose sodium, polyethylene glycol, carnauba wax and vegetable magnesium stearate. May also contain cornstarch.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have; kidney disease, allergies to foods/preservatives/dyes, hypersensitive reactive to Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride, Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency or sensitivities to lactose.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a heath profession before use.
- Stop use and ask doctor if symptoms last for more than 2 days or if you suspect you are having an adverse reaction to the medication.
Other Information: This product can interfere with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar), and ketone tests. This product may stain soft contact lenses and other items if handled after touching tablets.