Drive X4 Cruiser Wheelchair
The Cruiser X4 is ultra-lightweight, yet extremely strong thanks to its aluminum and carbon steel frame. The rear wheels can be quickly and easily moved between three separate axles to adjust the seat to the ideal height for the user or to angle the seat back. Other comfort adjustments include armrest height, seat back height and the height and angle of the front caster wheels-all allowing you to tailor the Cruiser X4 to your specific needs.
Limit 1 per customer. To order a larger quantity, please give call us at 1-800-269-4663.
- Supports up to 300 lbs.
- Product weight without riggings – 32 lbs.
- Open width – 23”, Closed Width – 12”, Height – 36”, Seat to Floor Height – 17”, Back Height – 16-17.5”, Seat Depth – 16”/18”
- Padded armrests
- Flip-back, removable arm is height adjustable from top of seat rail 10" to 14" and features a front mounted easy to use lever release mechanism
- Aluminum and Carbon steel blended frame, with silver vein finish
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Polyurethane rear tires, 8” front casters with 3 height and angle adjustments
- Swing-away footrests
Limited lifetime warranty.
Please expect 5-10 business days for delivery. No Express Delivery.