We know that what you buy from us is nobody's business but your own. We value your privacy and are committed to upholding the highest standards of privacy protection.
- We ship all your orders in discreet boxes, at no extra charge
- Any correspondence from us will only have the initials "HDIS" on the outside
- We will never sell your name, phone number, or any personal information to anyone. Ever!
- We will never share your name or personal information, except as permitted under HIPAA
HDIS complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996. HIPAA's Privacy Rules requires disclosure of our privacy practices regarding your health information. Our Notice of Privacy Practice provides detailed information about how we may use and disclose your protected health information to carry out treatment, payment or health care operations and for other purposes that are permitted or required by law. It also describes your rights to access and control your protected health information.
Personal Information You Provide
We collect personally identifiable information, including name, phone number, addresses, and email address, when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request, such as processing an order or sending a catalog.
Other Information We Collect
Your use of our websites provides us with information that is automatically collected by analytical software. We use this information to monitor website performance and to improve your online experience. This data may include information about:
- How you got to our websites: search queries you entered on search engines and links from other websites
- What you did on on our websites: pages you viewed, products you purchased
- Your internet connection and computer system: your internet protocol (IP) address, your web browser, the operating system of your computer or mobile device
We also engage a third-party partner for the purpose of identifying users and delivering to them marketing on our behalf (i.e. email or direct mail). Our partners may collect information directly from your device, such as your IP address, device ID, and information about your browser or operating system; may combine personal and non-personal information about you with information from other sources; and may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. This activity enables them to identify you to facilitate the delivery of marketing on our behalf. To opt out of recognition services, please go to https://idx.listrakbi.com/opt-out.html. To opt out of third-party cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
We go to extreme lengths to ensure the security of the information you send us electronically.
Children Under 18
This website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18.